Membership Terms & Conditions
These are not to scare you away from our parks, however like with most things there are elements of danger involved and it's important that you know about these. If there's anything you're unsure about, anything at all, then don't hesitate to contact us.
General Terms & Conditions
Information About Us
Your Personal Information
- You confirm that you have signed an electronic waiver form prior to attending any of UKCF Action Holiday Camps. In the event whereby, for some reason this has not been possible to reinforce, you hereby acknowledge and confirm that by booking any memberships or sessions under ‘UKCF Action’, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
- In order to participate in our activities including but not limited to; stunts, parkour, acrobatics, aerial, trampolining, climbing, parkour park access, use of the foam pit, café access and any other amusement activities (collectively hereinafter called the “Activities”) organised by UKCF Action, and any sister companies, owners, directors, principals, volunteers, participants, employees, independent contractors, insurers, facility operators and any other persons and entities acting in any capacity on its behalf (collectively “UKCF Action”), you agree as follows:
- You are: (a) aged 18 years or above and wish to participate in the Activities; (b) the parent/legal guardian of the participants listed below who are under the age of 18 (“Participants”) and you grant permission for the Participants to participate in the Activities; or (c) not the Participant’s parent/legal guardian, but you can confirm that you are aged 18 years or above and declare that you have the authority from their parents/legal guardians to sign this waiver form.
- You agree that you are responsible for the Participants and that you will, and will ensure that the Participates will, comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the park and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct as well as carry out the Activities in accordance with the Park Rules and any specific safety rules and instructions that we have received from UKCF Action before and during undertaking the Activities, including the rules posted in the facility and on UKCF Action's website (https://www.ukcfaction.co.uk/). We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- You will, and shall ensure that the Participants will wear any safety equipment provided by UKCF Action in accordance with its safety instructions and that you and the Participants will follow the directives of UKCF Action's personnel at all times.
- To the best of your knowledge and belief you are and the Participants are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in any of, but not limited to the given activities and that such activities would not be detrimental to the participants health, safety, comfort, well being or physical condition as well as others health and safety. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
- You acknowledge that UKCF Action did not provide you or any of the Participants medical advice relating to your or their physical condition and ability to take part in any Activities.
- You acknowledge that participation in the Activities may be physically demanding and that there are risks of injury, including but not limited to serious bodily injury, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life, to me or the Participants. You acknowledge, that if you or any of the Participants suffer an accident or any loss or damage whilst participating in an Activity or whilst at the UKCF Action facility then UKCF Action will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with such accident, loss or damage (except in respect of death or personal injury caused by UKCF Action's negligence) and you waive all and any claims against UKCF Action in this regard both for yourself and on behalf of the Participants.
- You hereby agree to indemnify UKCF Action against all claims made by any other person against UKCF Action in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your failure or the failure of the Participant to comply with UKCF Action's terms and conditions, the Park Rules or to comply with the safety instructions and/or directions of UKCF Action, its management or staff.
- By entering a UKCF Action facility and participating in any Activities, you hereby grant UKCF Action the irrevocable right and permission to photograph and/or record you and/or the Participants in connection with UKCF Action and to use any photographs and/or recordings for any purposes, including advertising and promotional purposes. You, on behalf of yourself and each Participant, waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the photographs and/or recordings and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind. You agree that, if you do not want UKCF Action to have any of the permissions set out in this paragraph, you will confirm this [in writing] to one of UKCF Action's personnel prior to taking part in any Activity pursuant to your booking.
- You confirm that neither you nor any of the Participants is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- In addition to the above you understand that if we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the park of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Parks Rules.
Information About Us
- We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 13105625 and Our registered office is at 30 Bankside Court, Stationfields, Kidlington, Oxfordshire, England, OX5 1JE. If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at email@example.com.
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to UKCF Action Limited, at firstname.lastname@example.org We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
Your Personal Information
- We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- (a) provide your membership services;
(b) process your membership payment; and
(c) inform you about relevant products or services from UKCF, or carefully selected third parties. You may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- We will not give your personal data to any third party and you will only receive communications directly from UKCF.